How to Apply
This opportunity is only open to Vermont educators.
This workshop has been designed principally for full-time or part-time teachers and librarians in public, charter, independent, and religiously affiliated schools, as well as home-schooling parents. Museum educators and other K-12 school system personnel – such as administrators, substitute teachers, and curriculum developers – are also eligible to participate.
To be considered eligible, applicants must submit a complete application as indicated on this website and the application instructions.
All applications received by the March 1 deadline will be reviewed.
Special consideration will be given to the likelihood that an applicant will benefit professionally and personally from the workshop experience — and, in turn, benefit Vermont students and other teachers. Therefore, it is important that when completing your application you address the following factors in your short personal statement (1-2 paragraphs):
- how the experience would enhance your teaching or pedagogical service,
- your interest in the subject of the workshop, and
- your special perspectives, skills, or experiences that would contribute to the workshop.
Applications are to be completed using the online form on this website. The application consists of:
- a form with basic contact information, current employment data, and teaching experience
- a text area for you to write your short personal statement (1-2 paragraphs)
- a current resumé or short biography uploaded through the form (in PDF, DOC, or DOCX format)
All applications are due by March 1, 2024, and must be submitted through this website.
Completed applications received by March 1, 2024, will be reviewed.
Applicants will be notified of their selection on Friday, March 29, 2024, and they will have until Friday, April 12, 2024, to accept or decline the offer. (This schedule facilitates timely management of our waitlist.)